Regional Coordinator - Northern Region
We are a looking for a Regional Coordinator - Northern Region.
Part time role: 20 hours a week.
Applications close: Friday 25th August 2023
Are you interested in Human Rights and Social Justice?
Do you want to work for a Disabled Persons Organisation?
People First New Zealand is looking for a Regional Coordinator in the Northern Region (Auckland and Northern).
The role of the Regional Coordinator is to:
- promote human rights and equity for all people
- assist members to gain skills, knowledge and confidence
- work alongside members to know about and to speak up for their rights
- encourage inclusion and real choice
- keep the region strong
- coordinate the local People First groups
- be part of our dynamic team and organisation.
To find out more or to apply by sending your CV and covering letter, please contact:
Yi Small – North Island Team Leader 027 526 3387 [email protected]